chardham yatra tour package by helicopter
Chardham Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter
Giving moksha to different meandering spirits, the Chardham Yatra is one of the numerous popular journeys in India. Being of extraordinary importance to Hindu folklore, these "char Dhams" or "Four Abodes" have been drawing individuals from different regions of the world towards their peacefulness and devout energies.
Go for this Chardham yatra by helicopter and you will have the chance to enjoy aerial views of some of the most holy sites of India. This Chardham Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter will start with Dehradun entrance and proceed to Sahastradhara heliport to Yamunotri. Upon your appearance, the intrepid pilots and the ground staff will brief you on the USPs and rules of the entire visit. The main day of the visit will be committed to Yamunotri sanctuary, which is devoted to goddess Yamuna. From participating in the evening aartis to enjoying abhisheks and poojas, different unique encounters will be presented here.
Pictures from our users
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Day 1 - Dehradun to Yamunotri
- The First day of your Chardham yatra by helicopter will start with your landing in Dehradun.
- You will need to arrive at the Sahastradhara heliport with vehicles waiting for you, where you will board a helicopter and fly to Yamunotri.
- While reaching the Kharsali Helipad (Yamunotri), the pilot and the ground staff will guide you with a complete chardharm tour & instructions after that your tour operators will plan for your stay where you can fresh up and take some rest before planning to another trip.
- There will be 6km trekking to reach the temple. you can plan sometime around the temple offering prayers, followed by reaching back your stay.
- The main day of Chardham yatra by helicopter will end with arriving at your visit and resting for the time being.
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Day 2 - Yamunotri to Gangotri
- The Second day of Chardham yatra by helicopter will start at 7.45 am in the morning towards the Gangotri. After reaching the Gangotri helipad you need to travel 2km to stay where you can have some time to freshup.
- To Reach Gangotri temple you need to travel 22km from your stay, the traveling time will be 45mts to reach the temple, you will be part evening aarti at the Gangotri Temple after which you are driven back to the stay to spend the night.
- 2nd day of Chardham yatra by helicopter will end by staying a night in Gangotri.
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Day 3 - Gangotri to Kedarnath
- The third day of the Chardham yatra by helicopter will take you towards the heavenly abode of Kedarnath Temple.
- With the giant snow-capped mountains as a backdrop, this temple is nothing but a paradise for nature lovers. You will fly from Gangotri to Phata Heliport which is about 500 meters from Kedarnath Temple.
- Once arrived, a quarter of an hour walk will be covered to finally reach the temple. Depending on your arrival time, you allow yourself morning/evening aarti.
- As Kedarnath has no overnight stop facilities, you will leave as soon as the darshanas are over. You will return to Guptkashi and the remaining time will be spent on recreational activities.
- For more fun, you can plan a visit to the ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir yourself.
- Day 3 of Chardham Yatra By Helicopter will end with the realization of your stay and the night of rest.
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Day 4 - Kedarnath to Badrinath
- The fourth day of the Chardham yatra helicopter tour package will begin with departure around 10:00am and drive to Sirsi Heliport.
- One hour helicopter travel will take you to Badrinath heliport. Upon arrival, you will check in at the hotel located some distance away. After refreshing and resting for a while, a short trip to Mana Village will follow.
- You will be driven to Badrinath Temple to participate in a special Maha Abhishek Pooja. Special arrangements have been made to ensure you don't miss this unique opportunity.
- Thus, you will be seated in the central hall, where all the procedures take place. explore various things here. To make sure you don't miss this experience, timings have been set at 4:00 am early in the morning.
- the 4th day Chardham helicopter tour will end with you returning to your stay and resting for the night.
Day 5 - Badrinath to Dehradun: Departure
- The fifth day of the Chardham Helicopter package will begin from Badrinath Heliport to Shilhaandara Heliport
- The Helicopter will be on-air around 11:30 a.m. and will take approximately 1 hour to reach the destination.
- On the fifth day of the Chardham, the helicopter package will end with your arrival at Shilhaandara Heliport in Dehradun, where you can begin your return journey.
- Return to your hometown with many memories of this trip in the form of photos and souvenirs.
- Pick up and drop off at Dehradun Airport, Dehradun Bus Station and Dehradun Railway Station.
- Complimentary Lavish Overnight Stay in Dehradun with Breakfast and Dinner included.
- Luxurious stay and delicious meals.
- VIP Darshan in every Dham.
- Local sightseeing (if weather & time permits)
- Palki (Sedanchair/Pony) at Yamunotri
- Helicopter shuttle tickets to Kedarnath
- Vishnu Sahasranamam Path at Badrinath (Special Puja)
- All airfare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, tips and tricks, bottled water, soft and soft drinks, porterage.
- Additional tours or additional use of the vehicle, other than those indicated in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees and guide charge.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot). Still camera/video camera charger.
- The maximum 05/06 passenger/guest will be admitted to 01 helicopters.
- All temples are located in high-altitude areas. Passengers are advised to bring a regular medical kit with them.
- Times are flexible depending on weather conditions / technical reasons/government permissions, etc.
- Passengers should only bring bags (soft bags/duffel bags) such as suitcases/roller bags and baggage cannot be stored in the helicopter. Trolleys are absolutely prohibited.